How We Collect Information
Depending on the nature of your interaction with us through the website, we may collect information as follows:
There are several types ofcookies, and among others:
· Essential, Functionality, Operation & Security Cookies. These cookies are essential for enabling Visitor movement around the website, for the website to function properly, and for security purposes (i.e., used to authenticate Visitors, prevent fraudulent use, and protect Visitor data from unauthorized parties). This category of cookies either cannot be disabled, or if disabled, certain features of the website may not work.
· Analytic, Measurement & Performance Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how Visitors use our website, in order to improve our website, content, and the way we offer them, as well as assess performance of the content and marketing campaigns. These cookies enable us, for example, to assess the number of Visitors who have viewed a certain page as well as their country of origin. It enables our website to remember information that changes the way it behaves or looks, such as your preferred language.
· Preference, Targeting & Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to advertise across the internet and to display relevant ads tailored to Visitors based on the parts of the website they have visited (e.g., the cookie will indicate you have visited a certain webpage and will show you ads relating to that webpage).
You may find more information about the cookies we use as well as opt-out of cookies or change your preferences ant any time by using the cookies setting tool available on our website.
Also note that, most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our website, or to indicate when a cookie is being used by us, by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser. Please refer to the support page of your browser to learn more about how you can adjust your privacy and security settings. Please note that once you choose to opt out or disable cookies, some features of the website may not operate properly, and your online experience may be limited.
Where we use third-party advertising cookies, such third-party may independently collect, through the use of such tracking technologies, some or all types of Personal Data detailed above, as well as additional data sets, including to combine such information with otherinformation they have independently collected relating to your online activities across their network of websites, for the purpose of enhanced targeting functionality and delivering personalized ads, as well as providing aggregated analytics related to the performance of our advertising campaign you interacted with. These third parties collect and use this information under their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for their privacy practices.
Data Sharing – Categories of Recipients We Share Personal Data With
We share your Personal Data with third parties, including with trusted partners or service providers that help us to manage our business operation, website, etc. You can find here information about the categories of such third-party recipients.
Where we share Personal Data with services providers and partners, we ensure they only have access to such information that is strictly necessary in order for us to provide the services or fulfill the purpose for which data was shared. These parties are required to secure the Personal Data they receive and to use the data for pre-agreed purposes only, while ensuring compliance with applicable data protection regulations (note that, such service providers may use other Non-Personal Data for their own benefit).
Cross-Border Data Transfer
Due to our global business operation, we may store or process your Personal Data in several territories, including, for example in Israel, the UK, EU, US or in other countries (whether directly or through the use of our vendors). Thus, your Personal Data may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country from which you accessed our websites or otherwise the country of your jurisdiction. We will take appropriate measures to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of data protection upon its transfer. Where Personal Data collected from within the EU or UK is being transferred outside such territories to countries which didn’t receive an adequacy decision on behalf of an authorized authority (such as the EU Commission), we will take necessary steps in order to ensure that sufficient safeguards are provided during the transferring of such Personal Data, in accordance with the provision of the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Union or the UK Information Commissioner’s Office .Thus, we will obtain contractual commitments or assurances from the data importer to protect your Personal Data, using contractual protections that EEA and UK regulators have pre-approved to ensure your data is protected (known as standard contract clauses), or rely on adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission. Some of these assurances are well-recognized certification schemes.
In addition, some of the third parties used for cookies management in our website, may store and process data globally, including in the US (e.g., Google Analytics servers). When granting consent for such cookies through the cookies tool in the website, you hereby acknowledge and approve such cross border transfer, in accordance with such third party’s privacy practices.
We retain the Personal Data we collect as long as it remains necessary for the purposes set forth above, all in accordance with applicable laws, or until an individual expresses a preference to opt-out. In certain circumstances, we will retain your Personal Data for longer periods of time and mainly:
· Where we are required to retain Personal Data in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting requirements;
· Where we deem retention is necessary to obtain an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges; or
· If we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Data.
We may, at our sole discretion, delete or amend information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for such purposes.
We acknowledge that different people have different privacy concerns and preferences. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. We provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices, rights and controls in connection with your Personal Data. Depending on your relationship with us (e.g., if you are a visitor of our website or a Visitor), your jurisdiction and the applicable data protection laws that apply to you, you have the right to control and request certain limitations or rights to be executed.
For detailed information on your rights and how to exercise your rights, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Certain rights can be easily executed independently by you without the need to contact us, and for example:
· You can opt-out from receiving our marketing emails by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link located in the footer of our emails;
· You can use the cookie settings tool on our website to change your preferences, or opt-out from any sell of your data (to the extent relevant in accordance with your jurisdiction ).
If you are an EU resident, you may also submit the request to exercise your right to our EU Data Protection Representative, Prighter Group, at: https://prighter.com/q/18731097104
Where we are not able to provide you with the information for which you have asked, we will endeavour to explain the reasoning for this and inform you of your rights, including the right to complain to the supervisor authority (in the event you are EEA resident) or the Israeli authorities and courts. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any such information in accordance with applicable law.
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of our website Visitors’ Personal Data. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of individuals’ information and prevent unauthorized use of any such.
We have implemented technical, physical and administrative security measures to protect the Personal Data we process. In addition, we limit access to Personal Data stored by us.
Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our website, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will always be able to prevent such access.
Third Party Websites
The website is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18). Accordingly, we do not knowingly solicit Personal Data from or market to children as defined under applicable law. We request that such individuals do not provide Personal Data. If you become aware or have any reason to believe that a child has shared any Personal Data with us, please contact us through the means of contact detailed herein.
Changes and Updates